Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter = Spring


My sister and her family were in town for Easter weekend. It was so nice to be able to have them here. We are lucky that we have a house big enough for guests when they come over.





My oldest nephew, might look like an angel, but he is the reincarnation of the HELLRAISER! If you can't find him, just wait a second, look for the trail of toys, and listen for the high pitched screeching that will soon follow and you will find the little guy. He is so much fun though. I was helping him climb a tree and he is so determined to get to the top even if it means falling out of the tree a couple of times.






Our little Tigger has learned to crawl and was
all over the place.
He is such a good little guy. He very rarely cries, and is just so happy and bubbly all the time. Put him on the ground and watch him go. And if you do a little dance for him he gets so excited! I just want to pinch his cheeks all the time.




































We got to go to the Zoo on Sunday after a delicious brunch; Jen made fritatas and bloody marys.
The weather was beautiful, and all the animals were out and it was such a gorgeous day. I forgot how much fun the Zoo is.

4 comments:

Erica said...

How cute! Sounds like you guys had LOTS of fun. Cute pictures!

Monica Lifferth said...

Fun Fun! We are seriously coming to see you guys this summer. You want to see Hellraiser....that would be Ben.

The Kay Family said...

Yay! You posted...I'm jealous that your Easter was so great. My boys read my blog so I couldn't post about what my medical emergency was. They'd freak out and not understand. But let's just say that that amount of blood and pain is only worth it if you have a baby to show for it at the end.

Myles said...

You are officially linked to our blog!!http://onthepickettfence.blogspot.com/
Welcome to the dark side!!!