Friday, June 27, 2008

The New House (hopefully)






Ok, so Jen and I have always wanted to buy a house. It just so happens that we are not rich enough to do this by ourselves. SO....we are buying one together. We already made the offer, had it inspected and now are just trying to negotiate what they willing to fix from the inspection addendum. It is so nice and big, and close to everything. It's 1800 sq. ft, 4 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. Original hard wood floors. The back yard needs a lot of work, but I need a project. We are going to landscape like mothers.......with my mom's help actually. Check out the pics. We close on the 22nd of July. Right after we get back from Virginia. Oh lordy, I'm so excited. I can't wait to have my own place again.

6 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

I'm so excited you have a blog! It's a great way to keep in touch. The house looks awesome! That is really exciting! One of those bedrooms is a guest room for when we come visit you, right? With all that space you may just see me in a little more often!

Erica said...

Woot! How cool is that!?! I'll come up too if you got an extra room! Ha! Bet you weren't expecting all the visits! It looks beautiful! Smart to buy a home already fixed up nice.

Monica Lifferth said...

Hello? Where is my new post! I need to see pics of your trip! Love you lots!

Mandi Ward said...

Hey came across your blog hope that you don't mind. How are things. What fun buying a house!
Good Luck

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Hey Connie I got here from ericas blog. Love your hair hope things are going well for you.

Janet said...

Is this Connie Brown!!!!!! Where have you been (and Jenni)! I'm glad I found your blog! Write more posts and keep in touch.-Janet