Friday, August 22, 2008

Catching up


I have a hard time remembering that I actually have to come here and type stuff. I guess I've just always felt that my writing skills left something to be desired and therefore stay away from blogging. Which is honestly too bad. I have had so much happen in the last 2 months.
That house is ours. WE own it. It is already just so cozy and homey already. My parents are amazing and moved all of stuff for me. Jen and Doug and their friends, Megan and Tristan, helped mom and dad unload it all. I got off work, and it had all been done. They are so great. The yard was pretty much dead, but we are working on getting it back to green. All of my stuff is in the house, and Jen and I are working on getting the apartment moved over. I didn't realize how much stuff the two of us have together. I will have pictures of the house with stuff in it soon.
Also I need to get pictures of our trip to Virginia on here. The boys were so adorable. I talked to Liam on the phone today and I miss those little guys so much. I've only gotten to see Liam 3 times, and Teagan once, but it is so crazy how your heart gets so attached. It makes my heart hurt just thinking about it. Russ and Jammie were such great hosts. We got to do everything wwanted, fly kites at Kitty Hawk, go watch glass blowing, going to Busch Gardens. Is there anything more amazing then beer and rollercoasters? I could go back tomorrow. I love Virginia. It is so different over there, but everyone was just so kind. I will get those pics going soon.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yay! A new post! I want to come see your guys' new home! How exciting. And I was bummed I missed the Virginia trip this time. Maybe next? YEAH! Love you lots! Miss you!

Monica Lifferth said...

Congrats on the new home! We will definitely need to trip up there and see it. That is great. I'll be waiting for the pics of your trip. Love ya!