Friday, September 19, 2008

YAY!!



Jen and I made a quick trip home last weekend. We left very late Saturday night. I was bored on the way there and took some pics. Just to give you the feel of the drive, here is a picture for you. What we went home for......was to see our older sister and THE BABIES! OK, so Liam is not a baby anymore. He is a cute little boy who makes me laugh all the time. Except for when he is spitting at me. Then he is a brat. Well Jammie, my sister, had a job interview and SHE GOT THE JOB. Her and Russ and the boys are moving back to Idaho. We are so excited. We had such a great weekend with Erica and her family. Sunday night we had a big family BBQ with Grandma, Brian, Jason, Julie and Paul. The food was great. Just sitting around hanging with the whole family is my idea of a perfect weekend.

4 comments:

Monica Lifferth said...

yay is right! That's fantastic! I can't wait to meet my little cousins. Glad you had a good time and I'm sad I missed it. Love you!

The Kay Family said...

yay! I finally found you. I had it backwards I guess. and I'm supposed to tell you that the Silver Fox has a single brother. HAHAHA...cute blog, btw. and the pics of the house are way better here than on the camera phone.

Jaime And Tyrell said...

sounds like fun your nephews are really cute. So are you and Jenny comming to the class reunion.

Janet said...

Connie and Jenni please come to the reunion!!!! I would love to see you guys. I see your Mom sometimes and she catches me up, but it's not the same as hearing it from you!