Friday, October 3, 2008

Long time, no see

So, I really have to say that I can not believe that I was so against having a blog for such a long time. It has been so amazing to hear from people that I haven't heard from in forever. Maybe I'm just being ultra sensitive or nostalgic because I won't be able to go to the reunion, but it is so great to be able to reconnect with old friends that I've lost touch with. So to all of you, thank you for letting me get a small peek into your lives. I didn't realize how much I missed everyone.

7 comments:

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Connie why are you not coming to the class reunion. I was hoping to see you there but I guess I will have to wait til the big 15 year reunion.

Jandy Lou said...

Hey, Connie! I will miss not seeing you there!! You made our class soooo much fun! I will let you know how it goes...:) Take care! Jandy

Janita said...

Hi Connie! I missed seeing you at the reunion! I hope all is going well :)

The Kay Family said...

I see you all the time, but it's fun to get comments on your blog.

Marilyn said...

Connie,
I can't believe I never thought to look and see if anyone from our class had blog pages. I know I have been looking at Janita's for awhile, but I have kept in contact with her. I just didn't think to look anyone else up. I wasn't able to go to the reunion either. It was just to far to drive. It sounds like it was fun though. Looks like you are doing well.
Marilyn

Brook Wms said...

hello connie,
missed you last monthe!! you and jennifer and sara... all of you!!!! I felt just as you did about blogs, at first I thought, "how stupid" but now that I finally have one it's kinda my therapy as well as updating friends and fam who I normally don't keep in touch with.. anywho, hope all is well in Boise Idaho

Janita said...

Connie - you need to update this blog! :)